Finding out the gender of the baby is one of the most exciting parts of pregnancy. Here are some creative ways to announce this news!
- Gender Reveal Desserts – Cake is commonly used to celebrate birthdays and special occasions, which is perfect for something like revealing the gender of a baby! You could also use cupcakes, cookies, or cake-pops by hiding colored frosting or batter inside. Not only does it make for a fun surprise, but it also provides food for guests to eat and enjoy.
- Gender Reveal Box – This has become increasingly popular throughout the years. Take a cardboard box and fill it with either blue or pink balloons. Make sure they are tied down by a weight, or they will go flying when you go to open it! You can decorate the outside with creative designs and blue and pink colors.
- Gender Reveal Piñata – This is a fun way to get everyone involved, and it also builds anticipation! Gender-themed piñatas can be found at a craft store or online. You can also DIY them by using a box and fill it with colored confetti or candy!
- Gender Reveal Balloon Pop – Fill a large balloon with either blue or pink confetti! This is an artsy and cute way of announcing the gender of the baby! It also makes for a cute photo-opportunity.
- Gender Reveal Party Poppers – Another great way to get friends and family involved is by having them all pull party poppers at the same time to find out the gender of the baby!
- Gender Reveal Smoke Bomb – This is an artsy way of revealing the gender of the baby! These smoke bombs release a colored smoke into the air. However, it is important to make sure you follow the safety guidelines when using them!
- Gender Reveal Darts – This is a fun way to tell the baby’s gender. You fill balloons up with colored paint, and then throw darts at them. If you put a blank canvas behind the balloons, it will catch the drops of paint, creating a lovely masterpiece!
- Silly String Gender Reveal – An entertaining and funny way to disclose the gender of the baby is by using colored silly string!
- Gender Reveal Scavenger Hunt – Send your friends and family throughout the house on a scavenger hunt with clues that lead to the oven. Inside you could have a gender reveal cake or whatever surprise of your choice to tell the baby’s gender! This gets everyone involved and keeps them on their toes.
- Gender Reveal Sparklers – A fun way to reveal the gender of the baby is to get pink or blue sparklers, and have your family light them at the same time. This would also make a great photo opportunity!
These ideas were taken from the website https://www.littlethings.com/gender-reveal-ideas/